Accessible Events is an online community of disabled and deaf people and their friends and family who want to know about accessible social and community events. For this site to run smoothly, legally and with respect and friendship, we ask all members to follow the rules below. This will make the site a pleasant and safe space for everyone.
Repeated breaking of the rules will lead to suspension or banning from the site.
The rules are policed by Accessible Event Promotions (AEP) staff. If you see anything that is against the rules please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting rules are in addition to our Terms and Conditions
When using this website you agree:
- No insulting, threatening or defamatory words, pictures or other communications.
- No posting of any material that may provoke, annoy, upset, embarrass or alarm anyone.
- No deliberately provoking arguments or continuing arguments that have calmed down, or have had the thread closed.
- No harassing of anyone, including posting personal or private information, photos, videos etc without permission from the person to which such material relates.
- No posting of material which infringes the copyright, other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any other person.
- No posting of links to any sites that are pornographic, violent, racist, sexist, voyeuristic or offensive or unlawful in any way.
- No posting of material that is pornographic, violent, racist, sexist, voyeuristic or is offensive or unlawful in any way.
- No posting of links to websites or adverts for commercial or personal gain. All advertising on Accessible Events must be done by contacting AEP directly.
- No creating of multiple profiles for any purpose, e.g. to escape a previous ban or to allow comments which breach our website terms and conditions or these Posting Rules. This also includes impersonating any other person, real or imaginary.
- No posting of material or links to any material that is unlawful or which support, promote or incite unlawful acts etc.
- No attempt to use any other person’s Accessible Events login or profile.
- No damaging Accessible Events via electronic means or implement or attempt to implement a DOS (denial of service) attack.
- No usage of a username that contains any reference to a company or website name or is likely to cause offence.